Joining IRM (K) Membership is an investment in your career and the profession!
Membership of The Institute of Risk Management – IRM(K), gives you a risk management profession’s voice, globally recognized authority, acknowledged leader, principle advocate, and leading educator.
IRM is the only risk management membership institute regionally, committed to empowering risk management professionals. We give you a platform to raise important risk management issues and empower you to drive a positive change in industry risk culture.
IRM is affiliated to International Risk Management Organisations and uses International Risk Management Standards and Frameworks in all our professional undertakings.
We have partnered with all the major regional professional bodies and institutions.
We are raising the profile and increasing demand risk management professionals among key stakeholders, Nationally and Regionally by:
- Promoting the value of risk management to key stakeholders
- Connecting members across the world to share best practices and real world risk management solutions
- Assisting members in their professional development with essential training and certification
- Helping you earn credibility and respect in the field of risk management
- Improving your risk management skills and knowledge
- Ensuring you remain informed of the latest professional news, trends, and issues that will impact on your risk management work
- Advocating for the risk management profession
Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are VERY RIGHT
Benefits of being an IRM member
IRM membership will allow you and your organisation to be part of the risk management revolution by delivering benefits to your organisation to ensure you are building best practice and driving positive impact. A partnership with us will also support your organisation and all risk management staff by:
Raising professional risk management standards
Raising professional risk management standards through the IRM Code of Conduct, and Continuous Training
Connect with each other through networking
Allow organisations and employees to connect with each other through networking events and specialist groups
Access over 250 eBooks
Access over 250 eBooks, industry reports, blogs, podcasts and video information
Access to CPD tools and resources
Access to CPD tools and resources to grow and develop employees
Risk Management mentoring
Risk Management mentoring scheme to support career development
Earn credibility and respect
Helping you earn credibility and respect in the field of risk management