The Better the Question. The Better the Answer. The Better your organization works.
The Institute of Risk Management – IRM (K) aims for sustained regional development of Enterprise Risk Management Systems. This needs innovate partnerships between organizations, stakeholders, governments, bilateral and multilateral development institutions, the private sector, civil society,
individual citizens and many other players interested in dynamic risk management systems.
IRM (K) is committed in ensuring that organizations play a key role in bringing these stakeholders together. Backed by a robust membership base, IRM (K) has adopted an inclusive advisory approach to ERM systems development, employing full-time risk management experts complemented by a network of specialized consultants across the region. We believe that emerging risk management challenges require a new way of doing things.
The Institute advises organization and professionals on all aspect of Enterprise Risk Management. These advisory services include:
- Drafting and revising organization risk management frameworks
- Strategies, structures and systems for enterprise risk institutionalization
- Project risk management
IRM (K) advisory services aim to:
- Make Kenya a better place to do business by coordinating integrated industry risk management
- Improve organisation accountability across the board
- Support organisational transformation
- Deliver organisation impact and support equitable development
- Transform organizational performance and service delivery
- Promote positive change in fragile business environments